1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Social Reach Websites is owned and operated by Outreach, Inc. Social Reach Websites’ purpose is to provide opportunities for quality websites that serve churches, ministries, and other organizations in sharing their message and ministry.
Social Reach Websites provides services to its customers (“Customer” or “You”) according to the following Terms of Service” (“TOS”) set forth below. These TOS constitute a legal agreement between the Customer and Social Reach Websites. By clicking “I’ve read and agree to the terms of service,” You are indicating acceptance electronically to the terms of this agreement. If You do not agree to this agreement, then You should not indicate acceptance of the agreement and should not use the Services. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Most current modifications are posted on the Social Reach Websites website (socialreach.outreach.com)
2. SERVICE PROVIDED
For the purpose of this agreement, the “Services” will refer to Social Reach Websites’ content management systems, including online control panel, hosting, designs, email services, graphics, artwork, code technology, technical support and any other products or services that may be offered or provided from time to time or in the future. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to the TOS. Customer understands and agrees that the Services are provided “as-is” and that Social Reach Websites assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. Customer is responsible for obtaining access to the Services, and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service or airtime charges). Customer is responsible for those fees. In addition, Customer must provide and is responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Service and for actions taken to access the Service.
3. BILLING ARRANGEMENTS
All payments are due prior to the period of service being provided. Customer services and corresponding invoices for those services start at sign up and continue on a recurring basis (monthly) until the Customer cancels the Service according to these terms and policies herein or until Social Reach Websites terminates the account.
- Customer responsibility: Social Reach Websites provides a build-it-yourself system for the customer, making it compulsory for the Customer to build a site and maintain the site using that system. Therefore, billing is not dependent upon any of the following:
- Customer usage. The customer has sole responsibility to build and maintain the site. Social Reach Websites Services are not dependent upon whether the Customer uses those Services or how much the Customer uses those Services.
- Site status. The customer is responsible for all updates and maintenance for the site. Billing or payment is not contingent upon a completed site.
- Domain name. Customer is responsible for purchasing, pointing and maintenance of a domain name. Lack of a connected domain name is not a requirement for billing.
- Site access. Customer is responsible for any access to site. Payment is not contingent upon whether Customer’s invitees can or do access the site.
- Additional fees. In the event that the following circumstances happen, the customer agrees to pay the following fees:
If the Customer’s check is returned to Social Reach Websites unpaid, customer agrees to pay a returned check charge of $25.
- If the Customer files an unwarranted chargeback, customer agrees to pay a $50 administrative fee for each unwarranted chargeback we receive from Customer’s account.
- Invoicing. All invoicing is done by email on a monthly basis, issued on the first of the month. Customer is responsible to ensure that we have a working and useable email address on file for them and that none of our invoices are going to spam or junk mail. Customer is also responsible for updating Social Reach Websites with any changes to their invoicing email address. Customer agrees to pay for their invoices using the following billing methods:
Credit card. If Customer chooses the credit card option, Customer agrees to have Social Reach Websites charge all of the invoices on that card upon issuance of the invoice. If the credit card on file declines for any reason, Customer agrees to allow Social Reach Websites to bill the card at some future date for any or all unpaid invoices without notice. Customer further acknowledges that they are responsible to update us with any changes to the credit card on file. If the credit card on file becomes unusable or unbillable for any reason, Customer agrees to pay for outstanding invoices with another approved form of payment.
- Check/Money order. If Customer chooses the check/money order option, Customer agrees to pay for the services by the due date on the invoice
- Site Suspension. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that we receive payment. We may temporarily deactivate websites for invoices that are more than 30 days overdue. If a Customer allows overdue invoices over 60 days, we may terminate the account. Social Reach Websites reserves the right to determine the timing of suspension of services or termination.
4. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
Cancellation or termination of the Service eliminates future billing only. It does not absolve the Customer from their responsibility for current or previous months of unpaid billing. All invoices issued before the date of cancellation or termination is the responsibility of the Customer.
- Cancellation. Customer is solely responsible for properly cancelling the account according to the policies and procedures herein. To cancel the Service, the Customer must call Social Reach Websites Customer Service at (800) 991-6011 and advise customer service to cancel the Service. Cancellation must be done by the last day of the month to avoid being responsible for the next month’s billing.
Outside of the first partial month of service, all billing is for a full month of service. We do not reimburse for partial months. Upon cancellation, data located on servers may no longer be available. It is the end-user’s responsibility to retrieve this data prior to the request for cancellation of the service. Social Reach Websites cannot guarantee retrieval of data after an account is cancelled.
- Termination. Social Reach Websites reserves the right to terminate Customer accounts for any reason.
5. PROHIBITED USES
Consistent with the purposes of Social Reach Websites, Social Reach Websites reserves the right, but has no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion to be inconsistent with our purposes as well as unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or in violation of any party’s intellectual property or these TOS. Customer agrees not to use the services for any of the following:
Illegal use: Services may not be used for illegal purposes or in support of illegal activities. Social Reach Websites reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
- Harm to minors: Use of service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including but not limited to child pornography.
- Threats: Use of service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
- Harassment: Use of service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
- Fraudulent activity: Use of service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items or services or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes,” “ponzi schemes,” and “chain letters.”
- Unsolicited commercial e-mail (SPAM): Use of service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail.
- E-mail/ News bombing: Any malicious intent to impede another person’s use of
electronic mail services or news.
- E-mail/ Message forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the service.
- Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
- Infringement: Distribution and/or posting of any of the following: copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or intellectual property.
- Distribution of viruses: Intentional distribution of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment or annoyance to persons, data and/or computer systems. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
- Adult content: Pornography or adult content or links to adult content.
- Anti-religious. Content that is anti-God or inconsistent with Christian religious ministry purposes.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, YOU MUST NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES OR ATTEMPT TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. By using the Services,
you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age. Social Reach Websites does not seek through the Services to gather personal information from or about children under the age of 13.
7. LICENSE GRANT
Social Reach Websites grants to You a restricted, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, revocable, license throughout the universe to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, communicate to the public, publicly perform (including by means of digital audio transmissions) on a through-to-the-audience basis, create derivative works from, and otherwise use and exploit (collectively, “Use”) specific Outreach artwork and videos, partner logos, videos, and artwork, in the software you upload through the Services which rights are purchased from Social Reach Websites. The price at which such intellectual property is provided either within the monthly fee or as additional cost will be the license fee.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THE PRECEDING SENTENCES OF THIS SECTION, INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE RIGHT TO REPRODUCE LOGOS AND ARTWORK AND TO UPLOAD VIDEOS FOR VIEWING, AND PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY OF THIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE AND DESIGN CONTENT) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLETO YOU THROUGH THIS SITEARE PROVIDED BY SOCIAL REACH WEBSITES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. SOCIAL REACH WEBSITES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Social Reach Websites, Outreach, Inc. or its suppliers be liable to a Customer or any other party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or access of or inability to use or access the Services or any content (including Customer content) made available through the Services, including, without limitation, damages for loss of data, lost profits, business interruption, or otherwise, whether based in tort, contract or other legal theory, even if Social Reach Websites, Outreach, Inc. or its Licensors or Suppliers are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Social Reach Websites, Outreach, or its Licensors or Suppliers be liable in the aggregate for any damages incurred by you that exceed the greater of (A) one hundred dollars, or (B) the amount of fees you have paid Social Reach Websites in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability.
Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Social Reach Websites, Outreach, Inc. or its suppliers harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) incurred in connection with any use or alleged use of any Social Reach Websites and Outreach, Inc. product.
11. GOVERNING LAW
The laws of the State of Colorado shall govern this agreement. Customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of that state.
Outreach, Inc. collects information as a normal part of our business processes. The information collected shall be managed according to the policies and procedures herein.
- Social Reach Websites takes the following precautions to protect your information:
- Security Measures – We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- Restricted Access – We restrict access to personal information to Social Reach Websites employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Policy Review – We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Social Reach Websites and an individual.
Credit Card Restrictions – Social Reach Websites will never distribute credit card information to anyone outside of the business unit in which it applies. Credit card information will only be used for Customer purchase of Social Reach Websites products and services and applicable fees.
- Social Reach Websites may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you sign up for our content management system or other Social Reach Websites product, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Social Reach Websites services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Log information – When you access our content management system via a browser, application or other client, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- User communications – When you send email, speak with one of our customer service representatives or other communications to Social Reach Websites, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- Third party applications – Social Reach Websites may make available third party applications through its services. The information collected by Social Reach Websites when you enable a third party application is processed under these TOS. Information collected by the third party application provider is governed by their privacy policies.
- Social Reach Websites may use the information we collect to:
- Update our customers – The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Social Reach Websites latest product announcements, software updates and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising.
- Improve our products – We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve products, services and customer communications.
- Communicate messages – From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Social Reach Websites, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- Administer programs – if you enter into a sweepstakes, contest or similar promotion, we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- Social Reach Websites may share the information we collect with the following third parties:
- Strategic partners – Social Reach Websites may share information with strategic partners that work with Social Reach Websites to provide products and services or that help Social Reach Websites market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Social Reach Websites to provide or improve our products and services.
- Service Providers – Social Reach Websites may share personal information with companies who will provide services such as information processing, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service and assessing your interest in our products and services. These companies are obligated to protect your information.
- Others – It may be necessary – by law, legal process, litigation and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence – for Social Reach Websites to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
- Other Policies:
- Cookies – Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Social Reach Websites features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
13. OUR ADDRESS:
Social Reach Websites
5550 Tech Center Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80919